Around the City
- JOIN THE TEAM...Keep Fayetteville Clean! Join us for Fayetteville Beautiful's Annual Citywide Cleanup on Saturday, April 1. The event will kick off at the entrance of Cross Creek Park on Green Street. For more information, click here.
- Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation wants residents to know more about upcoming park bond projects and is placing informative signs at five of the seven locations of future splash pads. Additional signs will be added as other park bond projects site locations are finalized. For more, click here.
- The Houston Astros and the City of Fayetteville signed a 30-year lease agreement Dec. 13, which will move the club’s Class A Advanced affiliate to Fayetteville for the 2019 season and beyond. This agreement will bring affiliated Minor League Baseball back to Fayetteville for the first time since 2000. Click here for more information and video of the signing ceremony.
- Take a guided video tour of the City of Fayetteville showcasing our quality of life, attractions, downtown amenities, educational opportunities, healthcare options, and more. Click here to view the video tour.
Feb21How To Connect Your Small Business With Large Corporate Buyers Seminar
FTCC, Center for Business & Industry Building, Feb 21, 2017, 10:00 AM
Feb22Setting Up Google For Your Business Seminar
FTCC, Center for Business & Industry Building, Feb 22, 2017, 6:00 PM
Mar04Read Across America - A Celebration of Literacy!
Downtown Fayetteville, Mar 4, 2017, 11:00 AM
Feb20Appointments Committee Meeting
St. Avold Conference Room on the 3rd floor at City Hall, Feb 20, 2017
Feb20CANCELLED Ethics Commission Meeting
City Hall, 1st Floor, Lafayette Room, Feb 20, 2017
Feb21CHANGED Joint City & County Appearance Commission Meeting
EE Smith Conference Room on the Second Floor of City Hall, Feb 21, 2017
- Appointments Committee Meeting
- CANCELLED Joint City & County Appearance Commission Meeting
Joint City & County Appearance Commission Meeting
The Joint Appearance Commission will consider updating their meetings to the third Thursday of each month.