Around the City
- Fayetteville City Manager Doug Hewett announced Gina Hawkins as the City’s new police chief at a press conference on Tuesday, June 27. She will begin on Monday, Aug. 14. Click here for more information.
- The public is invited to a Play Ball special event on Friday, June 30 featuring players from the Buies Creek Astros from 10 a.m. to Noon at Lamon Street Field. The event is part of the "Play Ball Summer" initiative, which focuses on the fun nature of baseball and encourages an active and healthy lifestyle for kids in all communities. Click here for more information.
- Music performances by soldiers with the 82nd Airborne Division will be entertaining the crowds during the City of Fayetteville’s Independence Day Celebration at Festival Park on Saturday, July 1. The City is starting the Fourth of July celebration early with a family-friendly concert and fireworks. Click here for more information.
- For the lastest information regarding Fayetteville's future downtown baseball stadium for the Houston Astros' Class A-Advanced minor league affiliate, click here.
- Take a guided video tour of the City of Fayetteville showcasing our quality of life, attractions, downtown amenities, educational opportunities, healthcare options, and more. Click here to view the video tour.
Jun01Fall Sports Registration
Recreation Centers, Jun 1, 2017 - Aug 1, 2017
Jun30"Play Ball" with the Buies Creek Astros at Lamon Street Park
Jun 30, 2017, 10:00 AM
Jul01Fiscal Year Begins (FY 2018)
Jul 1, 2017
Jun27SPECIAL MEETING Joint Appearance Commission
EE Smith Conference Room on the Second Floor of City Hall, Jun 27, 2017
Jun27Airport Commission Meeting
Fayetteville Regional Airport 1st Floor Conference Room, Jun 27, 2017
Jun27CANCELLED Historic Resources Commission Meeting
City Hall, 1st Floor, Lafayette Room, Jun 27, 2017
- CANCELLED FCHRC Annual Recognition Banquet Committee
The Fayetteville Public Works Commission scheduled for Wednesday, June 28, 2017 @ 8:30 a.m. has been cancelled.
CANCELLED Historic Resources Commission Meeting
The Historic Resource Commission scheduled 06/27/2017 4:00 PM at City Hall, 1st Floor, Lafayette Room, has been cancelled due to no cases to review.