- Small Business Week is May 1-7
The City of Fayetteville, like other cities across the nation, takes time, the week of May 1-7, to recognize and highlight the contributions of small business owners to our local and national economies.
05/03/2016 3:24 PMdetail
- Gateway Projects Making Fayetteville More Attractive
Several projects in Fayetteville are focused on making improvements to City gateways.
05/02/2016 4:53 PMdetail
- Kids Fest Being Held on May 7
(Fayetteville, N.C.) — Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation invites residents and their children to the annual Kids Fest event on Saturday, May 7 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Festival Park.
04/29/2016 4:12 PMdetail
- City Partners with FSU for Summer Internships
As an illustration of community partnerships and recognition of the benefits of higher learning, the City of Fayetteville is partnering with Fayetteville State University (FSU) for two summer internships.
04/29/2016 10:47 AMdetail
- Wade is New Human Relations Director
Dr. Anthony W. Wade started this month as the new director of Fayetteville-Cumberland Human Relations.
04/27/2016 5:06 PMdetail
- Fayetteville OutFront Meeting Being Held May 4
The City of Fayetteville is holding an OutFront community awareness meeting Wednesday, May 4 at 6 p.m. at VanStory Hills Elementary School, located at 400 Foxhall Road.
04/26/2016 4:04 PMdetail
- Atlantic Coast Pipeline Community Investment Program Awards Grant to Fayetteville Police Department
The Atlantic Coast Pipeline (ACP) Community Investment Program is awarding a $5,000 grant to the Fayetteville Police Foundation.
04/19/2016 4:02 PMdetail
- City of Fayetteville Receives Three Excellence in Communications Awards
The City of Fayetteville was among 14 North Carolina governments to earn recognition in the Ninth North Carolina City & County Communicators’ (NC3C) Excellence in Communications Awards.
04/19/2016 2:34 PMdetail
- Participants Needed for City Small Business Roundtable
Participants are needed for a Small Business Roundtable being held by the City’s Economic & Business Development Department on Thursday, April 21 from 6-8 p.m.
04/12/2016 10:32 AMdetail
- Fayetteville City Council Names Interim City Manager
Following the April 11, 2016 regular meeting of the Fayetteville City Council, a closed meeting was held and Mr. Doug Hewett was appointed Interim City Manager filling the position left vacant by the separation of Ted Voorhees from that job.
04/12/2016 9:02 AMdetail
- Kiowa Flyover Taking Place at ASOM
Residents are invited to the Airborne and Special Operations Museum (ASOM) to view a flyover of a 30-ship formation of OH 58D Kiowa helicopters from the 1st Squadron, 17th Cavalry Regiment on Friday, April 15 at 10:30 a.m.
04/11/2016 1:23 PMdetail
- Winslow Street Re-opens
The Winslow Street construction project has been completed and re-opened to traffic.
04/08/2016 4:41 PMdetail
- City Announces Boards and Commissions Vacancies
The City of Fayetteville is looking to its citizens to help fill vacancies for its boards and commissions.
04/07/2016 12:17 PMdetail
- Residents Invited to Nominate Properties for Appearance Awards
The City-County Joint Appearance Commission is seeking nominations for its 2016 Appearance Awards program.
04/07/2016 11:29 AMdetail
- Blood Drive Being Held at FAST April 8
Residents are encouraged to attend a blood drive being held at the Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST) at 455 Grove St. on Friday, April 8 from 1-4 p.m.
04/05/2016 1:37 PMdetail
- Community Garden Beautification Project Being Held April 9
A Fayetteville Community Garden Beautification Project will be held Saturday, April 9 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
04/05/2016 10:57 AMdetail
- FAST Hosts Small Business Workshop
The Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST) will host a small business workshop on Thursday, April 14 from 3 to 5 p.m.
04/01/2016 10:53 AMdetail
- Public Hearing Held for Council Terms on April 11
The Fayetteville City Council is holding a public hearing at 7 p.m. on Monday, April 11 to consider changing the Mayor and City Council terms from two-years to four-years.
03/31/2016 4:01 PMdetail
- Public Asked to Comment on One-Year Action Plan
The City of Fayetteville’s Community Development Department encourages residents to participate in a public comment period for its 2016-2017 Annual Action Plan.
03/30/2016 2:42 PMdetail
- UDO Manual Now More User-Friendly on City Website
City of Fayetteville Corporate Communications and Planning & Code Enforcement staff has collaborated to provide an online and more user-friendly Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) Administrative Manual to residents.
03/28/2016 4:31 PMdetail