- Community Development Holds Action Plan Public Hearing
The City’s Community Development Department staff will hold a public meeting to discuss community needs and priorities for the 2016-2017 Annual Action Plan and review information obtained from the recent citizen participation meetings.
02/12/2016 5:03 PMdetail
- City Hosts Statewide Stormwater Meeting
Recently, the City of Fayetteville’s Stormwater Division hosted the quarterly meeting of the Urban Water Consortium’s Stormwater Group (SWG), an organization that brings together stormwater managers and professionals from around the state.
02/12/2016 11:17 AMdetail
- City Begins Round Two of Storm Debris Collection
City Environmental Services has completed round one of storm debris collection, covering all sections of the city.
02/11/2016 4:33 PMdetail
- FayTV7 Now Streaming on City Website
The City of Fayetteville’s government access channel, FayTV7, is now streaming live on the City’s website at http://fayettevillenc.gov/.
02/08/2016 2:36 PMdetail
- City Crews Making Progress with Large Amount of Storm Debris
City Environmental Services crews have been working hard to collect all of the storm debris from the Friday, Jan. 22 ice storm.
02/01/2016 3:26 PMdetail
- City Receives Resident Survey Results in Time for Strategic Planning
The City of Fayetteville has received feedback from its FY 2016 resident survey regarding current programs and services, new initiatives and future policy.
01/29/2016 4:57 PMdetail
- Great Turnout for First Community Café Conversation of 2016
The first Community Café Conversation of 2016 had a great turnout of more than 60 residents on Jan. 26 at the Smith Recreation Center.
01/29/2016 4:41 PMdetail
- City Hall Third Floor Renovations Begin
City Hall third floor renovations will begin in February and are estimated to be completed by June.
01/29/2016 2:38 PMdetail
- FAST Seeks Residents’ Comments About Route Changes
Residents have the opportunity to comment on proposed Fall 2016 fixed-route bus service changes to the Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST).
01/28/2016 4:48 PMdetail
- Re-Installation of the Market House Clock
Beginning on Tuesday morning, Feb. 2, pieces of the Market House clock shall be rigged back into the cupola.
01/28/2016 3:09 PMdetail
- City Hosts FAST Facebook Town Hall
The City of Fayetteville invites residents to attend a Facebook Town Hall Meeting featuring the Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST) on Tuesday, Feb. 2 from Noon to 1 p.m.
01/28/2016 10:04 AMdetail
- Storm Debris Collection
Environmental Services staff is collecting storm debris caused by the ice storm according to the regular weekly yard waste schedule.
01/25/2016 3:57 PMdetail
- City Hires Spivey as New Chief Financial Officer
The City of Fayetteville has hired a new Chief Financial Officer that brings a wealth of high-level financial experience in both the public and private sectors.
01/25/2016 2:23 PMdetail
- City Announces Updated Winter Weather Hours
The City of Fayetteville has announced updated winter weather hours and information.
01/22/2016 3:51 PMdetail
- More Airport Flights Cancelled
Additional Flight Cancellations
01/22/2016 11:36 AMdetail
- Update on Airport Flights
Today's update on flights.
01/22/2016 10:11 AMdetail
- College Lakes Pool Groundbreaking Rescheduled
The groundbreaking for the College Lakes swimming pool has been rescheduled.
01/22/2016 10:05 AMdetail
- City Announces Winter Weather Schedules
The City of Fayetteville has announced winter weather schedules for Friday, Jan. 22.
01/21/2016 5:27 PMdetail
- City Hosts Input Session for Cape Fear River Plan
The City of Fayetteville is hosting a community input session on the Cape Fear River Plan.
01/20/2016 2:27 PMdetail
- City & County Offer Economic Roundtable
Small business owners can learn about how they can reduce their operating expenses at the Economic & Business Development Roundtable on Thursday, Jan. 28 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Kiwanis Recreation Center, located at 352 Devers St.
01/15/2016 3:59 PMdetail