At Your Disposal With Loose Leaf Pickup
Containerize for Weekly Pickup
You do not have to wait! If you put your leaves out in sturdy bags or containers on your regular yard debris day, they will be picked up weekly. This also helps keep leaves out of the storm drains.
- During Loose Leaf Season, citizens can pick up trash bags at any recreation center or fire station
- Citizens can purchase a brown roll-out cart for $52. The City can deliver it to your house for $11.25 or you can pick it up at the Environmental Services Department (formerly Solid Waste Department) on Grove Street.
- Rake your leaves and pine straw curbside by day prior to your pickup date. Bad weather may cause delays
- Leaves and pine straw only - no tree limbs
- Select your zip code from this page to view your pickup schedule
- Place leaves and pine straw on the top of the curb away from storm drains and out of the road.
Call 910-433-1532 or 910-433-1FAY (433-1329).