Contact Us

womancontactThis is a general contact form that will send e-mail to a department representative. If you need emergency assistance please call 911.

If you need to report a non-emergency item to the city please use our Online Workorder Form.

Do you have concerns with street lighting, garbage pickup, street repair, neighborhood traffic, dead animals, graffiti, crime or any other city service? Please create a Workorder instead!

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

Please Select a Department...





  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code