Economic & Community Development Citizen Participation Meeting
- Date: 11/13/2018 7:00 PM
- Location: Massey Hill Park and Recreation Center
1612 Camden Road
Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301
The City’s Economic & Community Development Department will be hosting a series of meetings to discuss community needs. Topics will include housing, economic development, community development and homelessness. The department wants to hear input from citizens to help identify community needs so that existing programs can be improved or new programs can be developed. The input will be incorporated into the preparation of the department’s 2019-2020 Annual Action Plan.
Dates, times and locations of the meeting include:
- Thursday, Nov. 8, 6 p.m., at the Old Wilmington Road Resource Center, 229 Lincoln Drive
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 7 p.m., at the Massey Hill Recreation Center, 1612 Camden Road
- Thursday, Nov. 15, 6 p.m., at the Cliffdale Library, 6882 Cliffdale Road
- Tuesday, Nov. 20, 6 p.m., at the Smith Recreation Center, 1520 Slater Ave.
To read more about current programs, visit https://tinyurl.com/yb9qn37c and look under “Department Programs and Services.”