All media and public record requests and requests for interviews are to go through the Corporate Communications Office by calling Nathan Walls at (910) 433-1710, emailing email@example.com, or writing to 433 Hay Street Fayetteville, NC 28301, attention Corporate Communications.
The office responds to requests for information Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and after hours in cases of emergency. In order to ensure the most timely and accurate response possible, media is to contact the Corporate Communications office with all requests.
City Announces Labor Day Schedules
(Fayetteville, N.C.) — City of Fayetteville government administrative offices are closed Monday, Sept. 4 in recognition of Labor Day. The following are schedules for service-focused departments:
Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST)
- FAST buses and FASTtrac! services will operate on a Saturday schedule on Monday, Sept. 4, with one exception: Route 11 will end service at its regular Monday time of 8:53 p.m.
- FAST administrative offices will be closed.
- Regular service will resume on Tuesday, Sept. 5.
- No garbage or yard waste collection on Monday, Sept. 4.
- Monday’s garbage and yard waste will be collected Wednesday, Sept. 6.
- Recycling will be collected on Monday.
Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation
- General purpose recreation centers will operate from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- The Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center will operate from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- The Tokay Senior Fitness Center will operate from 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The Clark Park Nature Center will operate from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- The N.C. Veterans Park will operate from 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- All parks will be open to the public.
- The administrative offices will be closed.
For more information about City services and programs, log onto www.fayettevillenc.gov.