City Announces Good Friday Holiday Schedules
(Fayetteville, N.C.) – The City of Fayetteville’s government administrative offices, including City Hall, are closed on Good Friday, March 30. The following are schedules for resident service-focused departments:
Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation
Abbreviated schedule for Good Friday, March 30:
• Administrative offices are closed.
• All parks will be open to the public.
• General purpose recreation centers operate from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center operate from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• Tokay Senior Fitness Center operates from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
• Clark Park Nature Center operates from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
• N.C. Veterans Park operates from Noon - 4 p.m.
Parks & Recreation facilities will be on normal operations on Saturday, March 31.
All recreation centers will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 1.
• Household garbage and yard waste collection for Friday, March 30 will still be collected that day.
• Household garbage and yard waste collection for Monday, April 2 will be collected on Wednesday, April 4.
• Bulky collection and cart services for Friday, March 30 will not occur. Services will resume on Friday, April 6.
Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST)
FAST will operate regular service hours on Friday, March 30 for fixed-route and para-transit. FAST will be closed on Easter Sunday, April 1.
For more information about City programs and services, log onto www.fayettevillenc.gov.