City Announces MLK Holiday Schedules
(Fayetteville, N.C.) — The City of Fayetteville’s government administrative offices, including City Hall, are closed on Monday, Jan. 21, 2019 in recognition of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. The following are schedules for resident service-focused departments:
Garbage and yard waste for Monday, Jan. 21 will be collected on Wednesday, Jan. 23. Recycling will be collected on regular schedule on Monday, Jan. 21. If any collection service is missed, residents should leave their carts at the curb and, if needed, call 910-433-1FAY (1329).
Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation will observe the following abbreviated schedule on Monday, Jan. 21:
- Administrative offices are closed.
- All parks will be open to the public.
- General purpose recreation centers operate from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center operate from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tokay Senior Fitness Center operates from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Clark Park Nature Center operates from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- N.C. Veterans Park operates from Noon - 4 p.m.
Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST)
- Regular Service