City Announces Memorial Day Schedules
(Fayetteville, N.C.) — The City of Fayetteville’s government administrative offices, including City Hall, are closed on Monday, May 27 in recognition of Memorial Day. The following are schedules for resident service-focused departments:
Garbage and yard waste for Monday, May 27 will be collected on Wednesday, May 29. Recycling will be collected on regular schedule on Monday, May 27.
Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation will observe the following abbreviated schedule on Monday, May 27:
- Administrative offices are closed.
- All parks will be open to the public.
- General purpose recreation centers operate from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center operate from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tokay Senior Fitness Center operates from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Clark Park Nature Center operates from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- N.C. Veterans Park operates from Noon - 4 p.m.
Pools open the swim season on Memorial Day and will operate from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Splash Pads will operate from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Memorial Day.
Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST)
FAST will operate on a Saturday schedule from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Memorial Day.