City Announces July 4 Schedules
(Fayetteville, N.C.) – The City of Fayetteville’s government administrative offices, including City Hall, are closed on Thursday, July 4 in recognition of Independence Day. The following are schedules for resident service-focused departments:
Garbage and yard waste that is normally collected on Thursday will be collected one day early on Wednesday, July 3. Recycling will be collected on normal schedule on Thursday, July 4.
Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation will observe the following abbreviated schedule on Thursday, July 4:
· Administrative offices are closed.
· All parks will be open to the public.
· General purpose recreation centers operate from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
· Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center operate from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Tokay Senior Fitness Center operates from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
· Clark Park Nature Center operates from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· N.C. Veterans Park operates from Noon - 4 p.m.
Pools are open from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Splash Pads will operate from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST)
FAST will not operate on Thursday, July 4.