City Announces MLK Holiday Schedules
(Fayetteville, N.C.) — The City of Fayetteville’s government administrative offices, including City Hall, are closed on Monday, Jan. 20, 2020 in recognition of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. Please note the following schedules for resident service-focused departments:
• Garbage and yard waste for Monday, Jan. 20 will be collected on Wednesday, Jan. 22.
• Bulk items will be collected on Friday, Jan. 17.
• Recycling will be collected on regular schedule on Monday, Jan. 20. If any collection service is missed, residents should leave their carts at the curb and, if needed, call 910-433-1FAY (1329).
Parks & Recreation
Administrative Offices will be closed on Monday, Jan. 20, in observance of the holiday.
• General-purpose recreation centers will operate from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Special purpose facilities will operate 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Facilities affected will include: The Senior Center, Tokay Senior Fitness Center, Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center, and the Clark Park Nature Center.
• All parks will be open to the public.
Fayetteville Area System of Transit (FAST)
• Regular Service