Draft 2040 Future Land Use Plan/Map For Review
The City of Fayetteville needs your input as we develop a new Future Land Use Map, which is the first step in a new comprehensive plan that will guide the City’s growth in the years to come. A Future Use Plan acts as a guide for zoning and planning and has a direct impact on how the city develops.
Do you want to see more parks? Would the City benefit from more commercial growth in a specific area of the City? Sharing your opinions on questions like this will help shape the future of Fayetteville. Your feedback will be used in developing the future land use plan that will be presented to Fayetteville City Council for approval.
There are several ways to share feedback.
- Review the draft Future Land Use Map and Recommendations (.pdf)
- Review a large format version of the draft Future Land Use Map (.pdf)
- Attend the Public Meeting scheduled for:
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- 4:30 p.m.
- City Hall Lobby (433 Hay Street)
- This is a followup meeting to the series of meetings we held in March and April
- Flyer (.pdf)
- Fill out this brief comment form with your comments on the draft plan: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FayNCCityPlan