Stormwater: All Stormwater Control Measures requires a performance security to be provided to the City. A construction cost estimate of the SCM must be provided with the initial submittal for review. Once the estimate is approved, a bond may be obtained.
- Commercial – 75% of the estimated cost of SCM construction PRIOR to Infrastructure Permit Approval
- Residential – 100% of the estimated conversion cost from erosion control measure to SCM PRIOR to Final Plat Approval
Sidewalk: A sidewalk bond is required if a required if a sidewalk bond has not yet been completed.
- Commercial – The sidewalk must be installed on a commercial site prior to CO. In some extenuating circumstances (i.e. planned road construction) bonding the sidewalk may be allowed.
- Residential – A sidewalk bond 75% of the estimated sidewalk cost must be provided prior to Final Plat.
Truck Route: A truck route bond may be required if a City Street is to be used for construction traffic. A bond amount will be assessed based off of the Truck Route Application submitted with the initial plan submittal.
- Commercial & Residential – 100% of the estimated truck route bond cost calculated from the application received.
The City accepts the following types of Bonds:
- Cash Bond
- Surety Bond
- Letter of Credit
Please provide the appropriate bond form for the bond purpose and type: