- Listening to customer needs and looking for creative ways to deliver service
- Giving more than what our customer expects
- Evaluating the outcome for our customer satisfaction
- Delivering service in a courteous, responsive and enthusiastic manner
- Managing positive outcome with difficult customer
- Going the extra mile.
- Taking personal responsibility for your behavior, actions and decisions
- Defining clear performance expectations and taking responsibility for the process and the final outcome
- Taking the initiative, anticipating potential problems and taking appropriate action
- As a supervisor or leader, consistently taking responsibility for your team's performance and holding self and others accountable.
- Behaving consistently in an honest manner and giving 100% effort
- Communicating in an honest, truthful manner and delivering on your commitments
- Acting in an ethical and equitable manner and avoiding any perception of impropriety
- Using the public trust to guide your actions
- Using good judgment and making sound decisions.
- Placing the public interest above personal interest (puttng work first)
- Managing work activities and daily schedules to maximize use of resources and provide services that add value to the quality of lives of our residents.
- Looking for ways to leverage City resources, maximize effciencies and expand revenue
- Taking proactive measures to protect City assets
- Volunteering to advance the City's mission.
- Developing ideas to save money or streamline processes.
- Helping to develop the knowledge and skills of others through coaching and mentoring
- Presenting a positive image for the City in your appearance and work space
- Participating in professional or trade associations to enhance our ability to serve
- Continuously learning about trends and best practices and maintaining professional and technical competence.
- Challenging the status quo and willingness to develop and implement process improvements
- Using technology to enhance productivity
- Using innovative methods to provide service or resolve problems
- Willingness to take a reasonable risk which may have positive return to the City.
- A personal commitment to the City's mission
- Willing to adapt to our changing community and operating environment
- Working with the community by listening to their needs and involving them appropriately
- Promoting understanding among residents and employees of what is important to the City
- Being accountable and taking ownership.
- Working together to accomplish the City's mission and build a sense of unity
- Knowing and fulfilling your role and responsibilities to help your team achieve its goals
- Cooperating and collaborating to define goals, to complete tasks to communicate and to resolve conflicts
- Willing to pitch in and go beyond your defined role
- Producing results through team work and emphasizing no "I" in TEAM.