Welcome to the Projects page of the Public Services Department. Here you can learn more about the many different projects that are managed by the Public Services Department to help improve our City. To view more about a particular project, click on the project's link.
If you have any questions, or would like more information about a particular project, please contact the Public Services Department at 910-433-1656. Please click on the Survey link if you would like to provide feedback on one of our projects.
- Beaver Creek II Watershed Study
- Bonnie Doone
- Coventry Road Culvert and Floodplain Bench
- Forest Hills Spruce Street
- McGilvary Street Drainage and Waterline Relocation
- Neville Street
- North Street
- Raeford Road Floodplain Bench
- Roxie Avenue
- Yadkin Drainage Improvements
Bridge Closure Information
Hurricane Matthew Related Projects - Roads
Hurricane Matthew Related Projects - Dams
- Cape Fear River Trail CSX Connector (Part C)
- Cross Creek Stabilization at Lamon Street
- Emergency Culvert Replacement at Shoreline Drive
- Legend Avenue Realignment
Street Resurfacing Lists
Please click below for the current street resurfacing list. Please note that this list can change due to budget considerations and project coordination. We will update this list as information becomes available.