The City will repair a failed bank slope along Cross Creek behind the 280 Lamon Street facility to restore the Linear Trail and protect the Parks and Recreation Administrative building.
- Status: Design
- Next Step: Design Concept Completion and Discussion with NCDPS / FEMA
- Contract / Contractor:
- Design: Fleming and Associates
- Project Management: Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Construction: TBD
- Estimated Completion Date: Summer 2019
- Public Services Department
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety (NCDPS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- City of Fayetteville Contact: John Larch 910-433-1656
For More Information:
Current Weekly Status:
The project advertised for construction bids on May 1st and a pre-bid meeting was held on May 16th for interested contractors. Bids were to be opened on June 4th; however, there were not enough bidders to conduct the bid opening. A re-advertisement for seven days was required by NC General Statute and there will be bid opening on June 12th.
Page Updated 6/11/2019
*We attempt to update page on a weekly basis. However, given the nature of the project, there may not be significant changes from week to week.