The City will repair a failed bank slope along Cross Creek behind the 280 Lamon Street facility to restore the Linear Trail and protect the Parks and Recreation Administrative building.
- Status: Design
- Next Step: Design Concept Completion and Discussion with NCDPS / FEMA
- Contract / Contractor:
- Design: Fleming and Associates
- Project Management: Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Construction: TBD
- Estimated Completion Date: TBD
- Public Services Department
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety (NCDPS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- City of Fayetteville Contact: John Larch 910-433-1656
For More Information:
The City has been in contact with the apparent low bid contractor, Fred Smith Company, to discuss cost-saving options for this project. The contractor will work with the City to hold their bid prices for a reasonable time until which construction can begin. The City is conducting follow-up meetings with FEMA to finalize the funding application to submit this project as a candidate for Hurricane Florence reimbursement.
*We attempt to update page on a weekly basis. However, given the nature of the project, there may not be significant changes from week to week.