The City will repair a failed bank slope along Cross Creek behind the 280 Lamon Street facility to restore the Linear Trail and protect the Parks and Recreation Administrative building.
- Status: Design
- Next Step: Design Concept Completion and Discussion with NCDPS / FEMA
- Contract / Contractor:
- Design: Fleming and Associates
- Project Management: Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Construction: TBD
- Estimated Completion Date: TBD
- Public Services Department
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety (NCDPS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- City of Fayetteville Contact: Engineering Department 910-433-1656
For More Information:
Please click on the links below to read the current update.
Page Updated 3/30/2020
*We attempt to update page on a weekly basis. However, given the nature of the project, there may not be significant changes from week to week.