The City will repair a failed bank slope along Cross Creek behind the 280 Lamon Street facility to restore the Linear Trail and protect the Parks and Recreation Administrative building.
- Status: Design
- Next Step: Design Concept Completion and Discussion with NCDPS / FEMA
- Contract / Contractor:
- Design: Fleming and Associates
- Project Management: Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Construction: TBD
- Estimated Completion Date: Summer 2019
- Public Services Department
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety (NCDPS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- City of Fayetteville Contact: John Larch 910-433-1656
For More Information:
Current Weekly Status:
The project advertised for construction bids on May 1, 2019. A pre-bid meeting was held on May 16th along with a site visit for interested contractors. Bids will be opened on May 30th and construction notice to proceed should be issued this summer.
Construction notice to proceed should be issued this summer.
Page Updated 5/21/2019
*We attempt to update page on a weekly basis. However, given the nature of the project, there may not be significant changes from week to week.