The City will repair a failed bank slope along Cross Creek behind the 280 Lamon Street facility to restore the Linear Trail and protect the Parks and Recreation Administrative building.
- Status: Design
- Next Step: Design Concept Completion and Discussion with NCDPS / FEMA
- Contract / Contractor:
- Design: Fleming and Associates
- Project Management: Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Construction: TBD
- Estimated Completion Date: Summer 2019
- Public Services Department
- North Carolina Department of Public Safety (NCDPS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- City of Fayetteville Contact: John Larch 910-433-1656
For More Information:
Current Weekly Status:
The design engineer completed an evaluation of the additional damage at Cross Creek resulting from Hurricane Florence. Design for a repair of the entire project area encompassing Hurricane Matthew and Florence damage is underway as the City awaits FEMA approval. Final plans are due on 3/30/19.
Advertisement for bid is anticipated in April 2019.
Page Updated 3/13/2019
*We attempt to update page on a weekly basis. However, given the nature of the project, there may not be significant changes from week to week.