The City will replace the bridge on Louise Street over Beaver Creek. On January 19, 2018, the City-maintained Louise Street Bridge closed as a precautionary measure after a regularly scheduled bi-annual inspection indicated the bridge had deteriorated faster than expected. During this inspection, findings concluded that the bridge is no longer safe for vehicle passage. Pedestrians will still be able to cross the bridge, so students will still be able to walk to school as they normally do until the bridge is replaced.
- Status: Construction Completion- Road is open
- Contract / Contractor:
- Design/Build: E.S. Wagner Company
- Estimated Completion Date: August 2019
- Public Services Department
- North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT)
- City of Fayetteville Contact: Chris Haddock: 910-433-1656 email@example.com
- City of Fayetteville Contact: Giselle Rodriguez: 910-433-1656 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCDOT Contact: Division-6 910-364-0600
Louise Street opened to traffic on 6/27/2019.
Please click on the attachment for the current status.
*Page Updated 7/12/2019
For More Information:
Page Updated 6/4/2018